CARE & MAINTENANCE FOR LAMINATED SURFACES
Colourplus Decorative Laminate surface does not need any maintenance. Just wipe it with a wet cloth & it is back to its original look again.
The Colourplus laminate surface is highly resilient to wear, scratches, hot water, food acids, oil, alcohol, grease & other household chemicals. They are able to retain their original factory condition for many years.
Nonetheless, the following simple precautions should be followed.
- Wash regularly with mild soap & water. Dry the surface with a clean cloth or soft paper towel to prevent soap streaks..
- Diluted Organic Solvents or Stain remover (without any abrasive material in the formulation) is very effective on decorative laminate surface for the removal of superficial or stubborn stains that may not come off with soap and water.
- Use a tripod or hot pad underneath hot skillets, casseroles & other hot appliances. Alternatively, you can use a rubber mat that will permit air circulation underneath.
- Never use gritty or abrasive liquid cleaners, cleaning powders or wire brushes on laminate surface.
- Avoid use of bleaching compounds, solutions or furniture polish on laminated surfaces.
- Do not use your laminate surface as ironing, cutting or chopping board.
TIPS FOR BUYERS
- Colourplus laminate collection is created to meet the designer's needs, expectations & aspirations and at Colourplus, we pay attention to even the smallest detail.
- Small samples in the sample folder or images in the website may not give the real picture of grain construction of wood or abstract designs..
- To ensure that you get the designs of your choice, you may visit any of the Colourplus retail show room or dealer in your area to see a full sheet.